News about Redskins growing

        Outside the Redskins locker room 'and also on the inside, and Griffin is the reason centrifuges. He is the franchise player for the Redskins who happily traded three first round picks and a second-round pick, because they understand the process of building a core group around your quarterback will stress when you no longer worry about your quarterback. And Griffin has been delivered, repeatedly. But what happened during the last three weeks is the emergence of a young group he has got around him on offense. And victory Monday night in somewhat diminished dr yesterday, Griffin becomes degenerate in the starring role.
The MVP of the game for Washington was rookie Alfred Morris, a skee-ball tireless running back Mike Shanahan matching violations with utter perfection, building a head of steam, spotting the hole, hit the hole and go as far as he could before he would be. more info you can watch this game tape, in which he took 124 yards on 22 caries. He was determined to stick with the run even though it was left in the second half and could not seem to get on the field. And after a costly fumble in the third quarter that led to a red-zone three points for the Giants, Morris returned more determined than ever. He got 58 of his yards on 11 carry after the fumble.
"I would never take credit for the success of Alfred," said Griffin. "Unless it's possible to lift with him at the end of the season, helped him get stronger, maybe I'm looking forward to playing with him for years . And I've been telling people, if I had a vote for rookie of the year, I'll vote for him . "

Share this article :
 

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright ©irkham muhammad 2012. Unique Top News - All Rights Reserved